RE: (erielack) Re: modeling Akron-Marion

Well, primary problem is lack of good maps to go by. I have a 1962 EL trackchart, but the ease of reading/understanding those seem to vary by division. The '62 trackchart I have for the mahoning division is pretty clear, the ones for marion etc are less so. The 1984 ZTS maps help clarify alot. But for this area it's only good as far as Galion after that the EL had already been ripped up or was not part of conrail. Google maps have similar problem. It seems the Mahoning Division is just easier to research. Plus alot of the mahoning is still there or is very clear where it was.