(erielack) Request

Awhile back when I was doing research on the Warren, OH and Kent area someone put forth the idea that perhaps a better candidate for my modeling might be the area between Akron and Marion. This person offered to share some info about this they had researched. Well in my on going spongehood of knowledge about my favorite railroad I am now willing to at least consider that idea and if said person could contact me again with what they have I would appreciate taking a look at it.

Thank you
Brad B
ELHS 3900