Re: (erielack) Alco Farewell / Economy Changes

It's the New Homeless Economy as here in CT and NY of No Jobs and nowhere to live.

As you pointed of jobs there that pay little more than minimum wage which cannot pay today's rent and other living expenses

Jerome

Jim,

I think you made some good points. The good news in Youngstown  is that the
air is 25% cleaner. The bad news is that there are no jobs and the  jobs
that are left pay just a little more than minimum wage. I guess this is the
"New Economy" or the "New Normal".

Rick Fleischer
Cortland, OH.

In a message dated 12/13/2010 11:01:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,