(erielack) Location of towers in Port Jervis yard

Hello,

Browsing the list archives, I learned that there were two towers located at or
close to the vicinity of Port Jervis yard. BC tower was at the east end of the
yard, whereas Sparrowbush Tower (WX) was at the
west end of the yard. Can anyone provide me with more information about the
locations of these
towers and any towers I might have missed? What streets were BC and WX towers
located next to? I am in need of this information for my virtual
modeling project.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Walter Conklin