From: Walter J. Conklin IV <walterc_10940_@_yahoo.com>

To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>

Sent: Tue, Dec 7, 2010 7:32 pm

Subject: Re: (erielack) The Erie's access into Maybrook

Bill,

Thank you for providing me with more details as to the operations that took

place at Maybrook. It is hard for me to contextualize the operations we are

discussing given that I was born in 1982 and all of the aforementioned railroads

were no longer in existence.

Are you referring to westbound trains that originated at Maybrook in your post?

As you wrote, the Erie trains would use the Graham Line.

Sincerely,

Walter