RE: (erielack) EL Video Clips

I supplied the DL&W footage of TM's at Mountain View.  The film was shot in the 1950s by DL&W agent Dan Benson.

Ed Montgomery

- -----Original Message-----
From: Bill Weibel [mailto:weib3_@_centurytel.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 11:15 AM
To: EL Mail List
Subject: Re: (erielack) EL Video Clips

Joe;

Just went to the youtube site and discovered some person named Joe Conrad
"claimed"  he shot all the video. The DL&W footage in Scranton PA was shot
by me in 1962 and I can assure you no one was standing next to me except in
the shop sequences my grandfather was with me and his name wasn't Joe
Conrad.  I suspect it was stolen off the Erie Lackawanna Mailing List Video
page as that is where most of it resides with accurate discription and
credits.   That's the problem with contributing.  You never know where it
will end up. Although I'm confused by  it mention s Paul T. editing and
converting it.  At the time the EL Mailing list posted it Paul should have
seen them and would have known there origins.  He moderated that site.. I
won't sign up on you tube afraid of ID theft. So didn't leave a comment

Bill Weibel