Re: (erielack) EL Video Clips

Todd-

This was very good.  I especially liked the video of "The Hayshaker".
Unless the guy who shot this was standing right along side of me that day,
this was "lifted" off my web site with no acknowledgement of where he stole
it.

"VIDEO OF THE ERIE LACKAWANNA taken in Super 8 mm movie film by yours truly
and converted to video media by Paul Tupachewski.

The Hayshaker - the local freight switcher on the NJ & NY RR. with GP-7 and
full consist with a maroon, gray & yellow Dunmore cabose"

http://www.20thcenturyhobbies.com/trainnut/ELmainpage/elmainpage.htm

Can someone who can get on YouTube to make comments please note this on the
comments about the video?

- -Joe Jordan
Train Nut Central

At 01:15 PM 12/1/2010 -0800, Todd Hollritt wrote:

>Seems like a compilation of numerous videos, a few I have not seen before,
enjoy a sample of Erie Lackawanna.