Re: (erielack) EL Video Clips

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Todd Hollritt wrote:

> Seems like a compilation of numerous videos, a few I have not seen before, enjoy a sample of Erie Lackawanna.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQBVMRhQMz4

That video was posted by Len Shaner Jr. of Pottstown, PA.  He has been known
to knowingly post other people's videos on YouTube in the past with incorrect
credit and/or a lack of permission. Personally, I would like to see him
prosecuted for it.

He is somewhat infamous in the online rail community for his shenanigans and
is widely despised by many who are familiar with him and his unethical and/or
illegal activities.

I had endured far too much of his disruptive nonsense in our forums. I have a
substantial amount of evidence that he masqueraded as young boys and girls,
retired RR employees, retired law enforcement officers, parents and
grandparents of RR enthusiasts and numerous others. It is my opinion that he
either needs professional help or incarceration.

Henry