Re: (erielack) EL Video Clips

Hi folks,

>Just went to the youtube site and discovered some person named Joe Conrad
> "claimed" he shot all the video. The DL&W footage in Scranton PA was shot
> by me in 1962 and I can assure you no one was standing next to me except in
> the shop sequences my grandfather was with me and his name wasn't Joe
> Conrad. I suspect it was stolen off the Erie Lackawanna Mailing List Video
>p age as that is where most of it resides with accurate discription and
>credits. That's the problem with contributing. You never know where it
>will end up. Although I'm confused by it mention s Paul T. editing and
>converting it. At the time the EL Mailing list posted it Paul should have
>seen them and would have known there origins. He moderated that site.. I
>won't sign up on you tube afraid of ID theft. So didn't leave a comment

I just looked at the YouTube video, and I instantly recognized Bill's video... and was surprised to see the "Joe Conrad" credit. I'm going to try and find a contact at YouTube to report a copyright violation (yes, the two videos are technically copyright of Bill and Joe Jordan, respectively, and modification/recrediting is a blatant violation of that copyright, which YouTube tends not to tolerate)

I'll let you know what I hear back from them....

- - Paul