Re: (erielack) EL Video Clips

This particular individual is well known for "lifting" others material and claiming it belongs to either himself or a person who turns out to be ficticious. I'm not surprised. And he blocked me last year for calling him out on his "inconsistancies" and lies.

John

- -----Original Message-----
From: JJordan <eltrainmaster_@_copper.net>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>; erielack@lists.railfan.net
Sent: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 8:56 pm
Subject: Re: (erielack) EL Video Clips

Todd-
This was very good.  I especially liked the video of "The Hayshaker".
nless the guy who shot this was standing right along side of me that day,
his was "lifted" off my web site with no acknowledgement of where he stole
t.
"VIDEO OF THE ERIE LACKAWANNA taken in Super 8 mm movie film by yours truly
nd converted to video media by Paul Tupachewski.
The Hayshaker - the local freight switcher on the NJ & NY RR. with GP-7 and
ull consist with a maroon, gray & yellow Dunmore cabose"
http://www.20thcenturyhobbies.com/trainnut/ELmainpage/elmainpage.htm
Can someone who can get on YouTube to make comments please note this on the
omments about the video?