Re:Re: (erielack) GP7 vs GP9 [was December calendar picture]

Thanks, folks.  I'm pretty savvy about the louvres but had not noticed the door height.  I presume that not only the louvres stayed at the same height but so did the latches.  It's simply a matter of where is the top line of the door?  Seems to me that a little body putty and a new scribed line would take care of it -- if a modeller REALLY NEEDED to take care of it.

But, then -- it might require touch-up painting . . .

Randy Brown

OOps!

Randy,

The only way I known how to tell the difference between a GP-  7 and a GP-9  is by the louvers on the battery box. GP-7 has 3. GP-9 has  1.

Rick Fleischer