(erielack) DIAMOND vol.24, # 4

OUTSTANDING!  This east-ender is speechlessly grateful for the coverage of both of the West Ends . . . so many questions: so many answers!

And a discussion continued.  Several months after we debated the name of the terminal station the Erie used in Chicago, during which I saw reference after reference after reference to "Dearborn Station" (which I have always accepted as correct) here comes a post card presumably at least accepted by the company (which company? Well ) naming it the Dearborn STREET Station (my emphasis).  I love it!

Allons, mes enfants!  Toujours allons!

Randy Brown