From: "Mike Dickinson" <mdickinson002_@_stny.rr.com>
Subject: (erielack) COFC Question

OK I have copied all this information. This mean that I could use Sealand
COC on some TTX Flatcars or would Containers on TTAX flatcars be more
correct. Seeing that I am modeling Jamestown. I could use the Sealand
containers on flats coming from South Dayton amd going east. If I am wrong
please correct me.
Mike Dickinson
Jametown New York