(erielack) Railroad Sign

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-08-10

Railroad_Sign.jpg (image/jpeg, 1151x648 513515 bytes, BF: 1.45 ppb)

Attached is a DL&W blueprint of a sign I found in the Steamtown Archives.
I figure it dates from about 1900.

I pos(See attached file: Railroad Sign.JPG)ted it on my office door and it
appears to work.

Patrick McKnight
Historian/Archivist
Steamtown NHS
570-340-5193

We need history, not to tell us what happened or to explain the past, but
to make the past alive so that it can explain us and make a future
possible.-Alan Bloom