From: "Bob Clegg" <BobcatCS_@_comcast.net>

Subject: Re: (erielack) Binghamton information needed

...Perhaps I need to rethink my starting and ending points.  Were there any
actual division points on the Souther Tier?  Hornell?  Meadville?  I really
like the amount and diversity of possible customer loads in this area, but I
would like the trains to make sense and not just have them appear and
disappear.

Thanks and regards,

Bob