From: pat.moore_@_att.net
Subject: Re: (erielack) Binghamton information needed

Bob...

For the west end of the Erie yard, you might be able to gather what you need
by careful observation of photographs.  I'm sure there are several good
pictures that show various parts of the track arrangement on the west side
of Binghamton, anyway.  While not exact like a track chart, it might get you
close enough to capture the feel of it.  It would be hard to get it to fit
exactly anyway.  On my layout plan, even though I tried to copy the exact
track layout in Bath NY, I still found myself compressing various spots in
different ways in order to make it fit in my space.

Just a thought...

- - -pat moore