RE: (erielack) EL stuff to D&H (was: box of E-L transition era photos > part 2)

> >The D&H received three ex-Erie (C300-series) bay-window
> cabooses, and 4
> >or 5 of >the more modern 1960's era International Car
> Company cabooses.
> >That fortunate, >because we at the Whippany Railway Museum
> ultimately
> >ended up with the C372 after >it went from the D&H to NJ Transit. :)
>
> BTW--what is the provenance of that graffitti-covered caboose
> at Campbell Hall? Who owns it?
>
> Cheers,
> Jim Guthrie

Is it still there? Technically, NJT owns it but NS uses it for backup moves. Whippany got two of the former NJT bay-windows - one EL and one original D&H - and I thought one of them was the Campbell Hall one? Maybe not...