From: "Paul R. Tupaczewski" <paultup_@_comcast.net>
Subject: RE: (erielack) RE: box of E-L transition era photos > part 2

Great group of shots, Dave! Here are some locations:

station.jpg - that's Middletown, NY

EL_GP_1229_where.jpg - that's Middletown as well (the freighthouse visible
in the background is the giveaway)

CR_patch_EL_6589_2_auto_carriers.jpg - westbound at Port Jervis, NY

CMRR_whatsit.jpg - that's a former NYC fuel car, and behind it is NYS&W 0115
(I think that's the number?) This photo is on the Middletown & New Jersey in
Middletown, NY

caboose_train_station_where-2.jpg - Middletown, NY on the old NYO&W (the
"Casa Fiesta!" restaurant is the former NYO&W Middletown station) - I'm
guessing all the shots of caboose "E155" (?!?) are in Middletown as well.

CR_patch_EL_SW_GP_jumpers.jpg - That looks like Port Jervis.

EL_GP_1229_where_2.jpg - I think Middletown? (or is this Suffern?)

I'm pretty sure all the CR patch 5983 shots are at Port Jervis.

- - Paul