(erielack) EL vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Last night I was watching the Chicago Blackhawks vs. the San Jose Sharks.
Although I'm an NJ Devils fan, something about the Blackhawks' jerseys (they
have a few different ones) struck me as familiar and definitely New
Jersey-related (not the Devils).

The jerseys they were wearing last night are very similar in design and
color to EL's units when the State of NJ took over passenger operations and the
trains were still EL-operated.

Check out Ed Montgomery's post this evening and you'll see the black and
grey units with the red diamond and the red EL within it.

When you have a chance, check out the Blackhawks on TV and you'll see what
I mean.

Merry Christmas to all.

Rick