Re: (erielack) Erie Train Wreck at Ravenna, OH. 1891 (1

Thanks, Bob

Walt

________________________________
From: bob gillis <robertgillis_@_verizon.net>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 7:52:45 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Erie Train Wreck at Ravenna, OH. 1891 (1

Walter Smith wrote:
> No, Randy, I DON'T know. I was told at one time, but unless my granddaughter is here, I'm stuck. If someone will please post it again, I'll print it out & hang it on my monitor until it sinks into my aged brain. SERIOUS..... I've been meaning to do this.

Walt as you are using Yahoo netmail I and not certain how you replies work.

An easier way than Randy gave to delete the part of the reply you do not
want to quote is to put the cursor at the beginning of the part you want
to delete, press the shift key and the down arrow key until the desired
part is highlighted.  Then Delete.

bob gillis