FW: RE: (erielack) F5s or are they....

I do and would note that my first flight was in a Ford TriMotor from Basking
Ridge during which I got to see the DL&W P&D branch from altitude.
Randy thanks for the "spiel cheque" note.
Pete

Randy, how many guys on the list are old enough to know what a hellcat is,
let alone a bearcat, tiger, couger, panther, well maybe they might still
recognize the phantom or the tomcat. Grin.....

The F6 was the Hellcat.

The main difference between an F3 and an F5 was the fact that the F5 had F7
traction motors. (Jerry Pinkepank; Second Diesel Spotter's Guide; Kalmbach,
1973)

Dew knot weight for spiel cheque two fined awl yore missed steaks.

Randy Brown