From: Janet & Randy Brown [mailto:jananran_@_mymailstation.com]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:46 PM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: Re:RE: (erielack) F5s or are they....

The F6 was the Hellcat.

The main difference between an F3 and an F5 was the fact that the F5 had F7
traction motors. (Jerry Pinkepank; Second Diesel Spotter's Guide; Kalmbach,
1973)

Dew knot weight for spiel cheque two fined awl yore missed steaks.

Randy Brown

Sorry

That is what spell check automatically suggested and put in,

The OW units had the chicken wire grills and between the two portholes as
alleged F5's had. Ever an F6?

Jerome

> Erie also bough from then defiant O&W four of their seven
> Phase 4 F3''s 821AB and 822AB which became Erie's 714ABCD and
> last as EL  7141, 7142, 7143 and 7144

Those weren't Phase IV F3s, they were Phase I (if memory serves me, I'll
have to check at home).

And I think you mean "defunct," not "defiant." If they were defiant, they'd
be running stack trains by now. ;)

01:36:00