Re: (erielack) Erie Train Wreck at Ravenna, OH. 1891

Garrettsville and Ravenna are very close to one another. I do recall
seeing the Erie in Garrettsville as my grandparents lived there. I also
had relatives in Windham which I believe the Erie ran through, but not
the same line as Garrettsville. The station at Garrettsville was titled
Garrettsville-Hiram. A very curvy single track line.

Very interesting articles. Thanks for sharing.

Doug Volk