Re: (erielack) Fire Damaged Cars

You know, I have heard this story about Diner 469 having fire damage several
times now.  This is the first time I have heard it was painted for Amtrak -
does anyone have pictures?

The car was out in Boise, ID and now in Memphis, TN.  It has an air date
from the mid-1990's and I have been told it was used on several (Norfolk)
Southern Steam excursions.  I would really like to confirm or refute the
fire story once and for all.

Tim