Re: (erielack) EL empty car waybill

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-15-09

EL-empty_car_waybill.jpg (image/jpeg, 600x1099 86014 bytes, BF: 7.67 ppb)

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Richard Pennisi wrote:

> Henry,
>
> I sent an attachment of an empty EL car waybill, but it didn't go through.  Can you bring it up for everyone to see.  It was not a PDF file, just a scanned document.
>
> Rich Pennisi

Rich,

It was in fact sent as a PDF file. I have extracted the waybill from it and it
is attached as a jpeg image.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services