Re: (erielack) FW: Brass DL&W 4-6-2 Models of the Streamline N-9 or N -12A

Only 1 of the 2-3 was red and green the other(s) had jut Silver wings i cant remember the road #s at this moment.

This Message Sent by Donald Kern

- ---------- Original Message ----------
From: "James Harr" <bnchmark_@_embarqmail.com>
Subject: (erielack) FW:  Brass DL&W 4-6-2 Models of the Streamline N-9 or N-12A
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:20:40 -0500

Greetings all;

Can anyone on the list point Mr. Luce in the right direction? I am afraid he
asked me this back a month or two and I am only just now thinking to forward
it to the EL List.

Jim Harr

Hi Jim,

I am emailing you to see if you might know who has a brass model that I am
looking for - It was made by Overland Models cat. Nos.1536 and 1537.  This
model is the famous Streamline DL&W 4-6-2, class N-9 or N-12A that was
factory painted black and silver/chrome boiler bands with the wings in green
and red along the running board.  Email me at bob.luce_@_prodigy.net

Thanks, Bob Luce