From: pat.moore_@_att.net [mailto:pat.moore@att.net]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 2:45 PM
To: EL Mail List
Subject: (erielack) EL waybills

List,

I recent article in one of the model magazines has got me thinking about car
card/waybill operation on my own layout.

Does anyone have an EL waybill or empty car bill they would share?  I've
never seen one at any of the shows I have attended, and I haven't seen much
on eBay either.

A more general question is...when a freight car was sent from one place to
another, did it travel with only one waybill (from the originating road), or
did it get a new waybill from each road upon interchange?

Thanks.

- -pat moore