From: Bradley Butcher <llyengalyn_@_hotmail.com>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 10:35:59 PM
Subject: RE: (erielack) Moving around....

I think he might be referenceing when the Company MADE you move to a new job. Rather then you trying to get yourself a better job 2 states away. I don't know if that happens in Railroads, but I've seen it in other companies. You can either take this job in Elmira or you can pick up your final paycheck.....