Re: (erielack) The Diamond

Wewll I'll add a footnote. When I was parish manager we did a lot oif bulk mailings and we served 2 towns. I'd get phone calls as one street got the mailing, next one over or side street did not. Finally asked at the PO and was told bulk/3rd class is up to the mail carrier and what he has for mail or wants to carry that day or days. Thus some parts of thge parish got the mail the next day or so, others a week ot more later. Tough as often it was programs starting in that time. If you want to be certain go first class.

Jim ELHS 197

- ----- Original Message ----
From: Paul Cappelloni <pcap.bprr_@_verizon.net>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 10:52:28 PM
Subject: Re: (erielack) The Diamond

Last email on this subject.

The Diamond, Vol. 23 No. 4 was mailed from WRP (White River Productions)  to the to membership on November 20, 2009 .  The majority of the membership get it via 3rd class mail service were as Regular First Class and Patron members receive the mailings via 1st class mail.  Those of you who are serviced via 1st class mail should have received your Diamond before Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately it looks like the 3rd class mail delivery is all over the map.  We are looking into the matter but unfortunately there is only so much we can do once it gets into the USPS' hands.

Thank you,

Paul Cappelloni
President; ELHS