(erielack) Erie Code Machines -- US&S !!

Thanks to the dispatcher and his trusty GRS code machine in  Salamanca.

GRS?  Oh my..........!

US&S...

WHOOPS!  I got my signal companies mixed up again. Thanks for the correction,
Steve.  You obviously spent a lot of time working on that machine once it was sent
to Youngstown.  IIRC, the only significant GRS code machines on the Erie were
at Grove St. Tower in Jersey City and the Jersey City Dispatcher's Office on the NY
Division. All other Erie code applications were Union, I think.  The DL&W code
applications were 100% Union, I've heard; would love to know if there were any
exceptions to this.

JIM GEROFSKY