From: "Brian J Carlson" <brian_@_net.bluemoon.net>
Subject: (erielack) Erie Symbol freight trains

I am finally starting to research the specific freight  and passenger trains
of the Erie. I have the 6 passenger trains (3 EB, 3 WB) covered from an ETT.
Is there a listing of the freight train symbols and destinations out there.
I am modeling 1957, so I am looking for a list from that time frame.

Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY