Re: (erielack) Dunmore caboose models (was "puzzled by Lambert's Erie Dunmore caboose")

Thank you.  It was just because I had a big layout, didn't want to
scratchbuild a lot of cabooses, and  needed more.  If I needed them, so
would others.............

Currently I'm working on the Erie bay window  300 series cabooses.  Using
rapid prototype modeling technology for the master.  Hope to have some
picures of what the master would look like for the convention.  We'll see.

Joe Lofland