Re: (erielack) Early Conrail video reconnecting to caboose.

Rich
The whole train pulled east of the automatic ( Disp Controlled  ) crossovers
and dwarf signal.
Pushers cuts away from train after getting the dwarf, and shoves the  caboose
west of the crossovers.
Cuts away from caboose and goes back east of the crossovers.
 Pushers now get the signal a second time, and cross over and return  to
Scranton light.
( Railfans depart to get ahead of train )
Train now backs up, when they get the dwarf signal for the third time, and
reconnects with the caboose via radio from the rear flag  man.
When air comes up, they go to Portland.   :)

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 8/25/2008 3:44:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,