RE: (erielack) Free-Mo modules

Yeah, the first thing that came to mind was wondering what the standard mainline track spacing was (sorry, for the Erie because I'm interested most in the section in the Canisteo Valley).  But then it occurred to me that it wasn't the same everywhere on the mainline, or the same between ex-Erie and ex-DL&W.  So, I decided to keep my trap shut.  Oops.

- -pat moore

- -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "Schuyler Larrabee" <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net>

Lately, we use the word "consensus" at work all the time.  Took me three months
to change my brain-finger connection so the fourth letter would be an s, not a
> c, as you did below.

It''s my opinion that we'd be, well, dumb, to vary from the standard Free-Mo
standards because of the extremely limited times which we'd be able to get
together.  We should be able to use our modules elsewhere at other times, and if