Re: (erielack) Free-Mo modules

Jim or anyone else.

After reading the standards I am assuming that the layout is run via
Digatrax. ?  Some onf the terminology is different for me.  I used Easy DCC
and things really are easy and straight forward with that system.

The Free-Mo standards would benefit with pictures of end plates and plugs
and wiring like the SSS group has.

Joe Lofland