Re: (erielack) Athearn UPS Trailers

I would do this in a minute!  How would we organize this?
Geographically? like "you have between MP 46-47?"  Otherwise we would
have 47 Paulenskill viaducts.  I have always wanted to do the Caboose
builder in I think Ohio or NY (I would need to go look up where it is,
but I have seen a picture of it in the book Caboose).  But I have never
had a place to fit it in my layouts.  It would be a great reason to
model it. So what scale to work in? (Another good question)

I imagine there is a set of specs as to height and where the mainline
entry, and exit points would be on the layout.  All the ones I have seen
are sorta like folding tables with the layout on top of them.

George Mason