From: David J. Monte Verde
To: rich_@_richtubbs.net
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Fw: Location? On the Bloom? Do you know where?

Rich: Correction on the photo location! Re-post the answer:

Todd:

            I don't think so.  Between MP 204 and 201 the railroad was moved
into the canal bed in the 50's.  That's why there's 105 Dudley there instead
of 101 DL&W rail and there's no canal bed beside the railroad.  Also, that's
a big train.  Between 1968 and 1976 Erie Lackawanna interchanged a lot of
traffic with the Reading at Rupert-it was the only interchange between those
two roads after the Penn Central merger.  West of Rupert the train would be
a small fraction of the train you see in the picture.

            I think this is along US 11 a mile or two above or below
Shickshinny.  That's the only place I could identify on Google that would
satisfy all of the criteria presented by this slide.

                        RDR
DMV