(erielack) Pre-eBay offering

> Hello list, I am in he process of right-sizing, back-dating, fund
raising. I am offering he follwoing EL and other modern cars before I
list on ebay.
The first email for each or all.

Shipping will be USPS and I will calculate and send along total cost.
Thanks for your attention    Andy Cole.

> Athearn RTR
> Erie Lackawanna 57' Mechanical Reefer               part # 7104
        orange  road # 5030 $14
> Erie Lackawanna 50' Evan Plug door insulted box part # 91308
    blue     road  69277 $14

Atlas
> Western Maryland 60' auto part boxcar               part # 1657-3
                road # 495988 $14

> Bachmann
> Corning 56' center flow hoper                          Part # 17545
             green       NAHX 90404 $10 (kadee equipped)

> Athearn kit
> Erie Lackawanna 50' gondola
                 black         road # 15478 $7 (kadee equipped)

> MDC kit
> Ford Lincoln Mercury 50' Hi-cube box
                   blue  $7 (kadee equipped)