Re: (erielack) AND THE TRAIN WILL NOT RUN HERE

OFF the topic at hand, does anyone know if Morristown & Erie still goes  down
the NJT Morristown line to reach the Center Street Branch to  pick up tank
cars destined for the Whippany line??

I am somewhat surprised the M&E Railway would rather travel  the slower &
longer distance to interchange cars with NS in  Washington rather then use the
CSX interchange at Kearny more often... I'm  guessing some of the remaining
Boonton & M&E Branch line  box cars must have a clearance issue east of Denville
on the  Morristown line?? Perhaps that makes Washington an easier interchange
point  for the M&E Railway rather then switching with CSX in Kearny.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see if Morristown & Erie does
eventually get the remainder of H02's traffic!

Thanks,
Steve

Read reviews on AOL Autos.