Re: (erielack) Erie 4-4-2

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Todd Hollritt wrote:

> Check out Erie Railroad 4-4-2 Atlantic 7597 hard at work today!  :)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feOQdtW6h8I
>
> This is a passeger locomotive, but it's hauling 38 freight cars here..
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtPjIEPt-kc

That's my friend Bruce's 1/8 scale Atlantic on the Buckingham Central RR in
Florida. It's more like a Pacific minus two drivers than an Erie Atlantic. It
is currently OOS for boiler repairs. For more info on Bruce's steamer, the
Buckingham Central and other live steamers and railroads, visit
http://forums.railfan.net/forums.cgi?board=LiveSteam

For more videos of Bruce's Atlantic and other live steamers, see
http://forums.railfan.net/forums.cgi?board=LiveSteam;action=display;num=1168300963

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services