Re: (erielack) What is wrong with this picture?

I think the date is wrong. Why? If there really was an oddball running
around there would be more photos of it. Secondly, if it was 1956 shouldn't
there be a "Radio equipped" lightening bolt on the side and an antenna
between the airhorns on the roof. The photos I have show F-units received
the antennas between 1954 and 1956. (For some reason I have no F unit shots
in 1955) Paul can probably narrow this down more. Thirdly, I flipped through
Erie RR in color tonight and all FT's had the full bib.
Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY