(erielack) O scale DL&W/EL/CR Keyser Valley caboose

Dear List,

     As I stated in an email last week, a number of O scale folks have gotten the ear of Scott Mann at the 3rd Rail division of unset Models.  Scott is open to the idea of importing a 2 and 3 Rail brass model of the Keyser Valley caboose.  He has asked the interested parties should email him with the reasons why he should commit to this project.  If you're interested in a proper RTR Lackawanna/EL/CR caboose in 1/48, I would urge you to please contact him at:

sdmann_@_3rdrail.com

     I thank you for your time and won't bother the list any further until the project gets the green aspect.

Sincerely,

Brian LaManna/Moncton, NB