RE: (erielack) OHCR Rumor

I haven't heard anything yay or nay from the OC staffers I know.

On the one hand there was talk last fall that Jerry wasn't getting any
younger. on the other they just jumped through a million hoops to bring
the NKP 763 back to Ohio and started the rebuild.

I'll let you know if i hear anything.

Mike Spinelli

Quoting Joshua <mail_@_joshuakblay.com>:

> Supposedly there will be some sort of announcement Monday AM.
>
> Joshua
> http://www.joshuakblay.com

Mike Spinelli