(erielack) Diamonds Vol 22 #2 &3

Thank you andy Dettmer - Vol 22#2 arrived today and I have not seen it so I did not lose it, it never came here. Now #3 makes sense. As before - great photos but after you see the photo - whats in the background? A lot of Erie DL&W or EL frt. Amazing.

Per the editorial is #2 - I rode the Twilight every 4 to 6 weeks from Brick Church to Elmira (often the night train from Elmira to Brick Church on a Friday Nite) and it was beautiful trip and great on the DL&W - great crews and equipment. Enjoyed it very much.

The talk of the employee timetable caused me to put mine out and I have"
Erie #57 Oct 1958 Northern Branch and Greenwood Lake and branches
DL&W #114 Oct 1958 All lines
EL #61 Oct 1960 Northern branch, Greenwood Lake, etc
EL #118 Eastern District Oct 1960
EL #4 Scranton, Susquehanna, Buffaol Term, Mahoning and Marion Div Feb 1974
All are in perfect almost unused condition

Jim ELHS197