Re: (erielack) Location??

RS's did operate on the Jessup branch althoug infrequently- I recall seeing
one stalled after the track was realigned from the Jessup yard to former
DLW Winton branch track which ran into the Pompey breaker. It was trying to
shove a car up the old Moosic Mtn to the last remaining customer on the
mountain_ I believe a picture frame mfg.

Saco