Re: (erielack) GL/Boonton Trains on Great Notch Hill

Is it possible to take a passenger train from Penn Station to Great Notch,
Boonton and Mountain Lake.  New Jersey Transit is a bit confusing to me. I
am unable to figure out what is train and what is bus. I would like to
explore this old Erie/El route and prefer doing it by train rather than
car.Thank you.

Bruce Ipe