Re: (erielack) Re: GMSR #37

Curtis

  The book I have is a 2000 copyright, so it is quite possible it has been acquired since then.  I have emailed my best source at GSMR to see if they can shed any light.  I won't have an answer until late next week as I will be away from the computer.

  If not I'm supposed to go out ther in June and will see what I can find out then.

  Ben

Curtis Brookshire <curtis.brookshire_@_verizon.net> wrote:
  I need some help here. When did GMSR acquire #37? I rode the line in 2005
at a Southern Railway Historical Convention and have a book that lists the
GSMR equipment. It shows cars from Southern, SAL, KCS, CN but nothing with
DL&W or EL heritage. It lists the four open cars as being converted from
KCS baggage cars.

Did the car in question get there later or might this be the answer you've
been asking?

Curtis Brookshire
Manassas, VA

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.