(erielack) Former Phoebe Snow coach

Ben,

Many thanks for the two photos. I took a close look at GMSR #37. Although
anything is possible, I can't see where this is a former 1301-1325 series
coach. Note the original small window to the left which has been covered
with metal from the inside. EL coaches were not contstruced with this type
of window, and I assume it was for a bathroom. Lackawanna/EL coaches had
picture windows on both sides of the cars, no small windows. The roof
overhang is not correct, but with the beltrail, it looks like the car was
built by ACF. I am at my far terminal and I do not have access to my library
until tomorrow, but it could be a former PRR or Southern coach.

What does everyone else think?

JJB