RE: (erielack) team tracks without platforms

Hello Paul

  There were team tracks in the lower level at Paterson NJ on the Main Line for mail/REA loading/unloading.  Also in the Bunker Hill/River St area of Paterson, further up the Main Line. Can't remember what commodities were loaded/unloaded there.

  Keep Smilin'
  Len Allman

"Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
  Since we're discussing team tracks, can anyone give examples of stuff on
the DL&W/Erie/EL that was unloaded from (or perhaps LOADED onto) freight
cars on team tracks - and where? I've mentioned my uncle-in-law's home
(!) in Dover and fusee-making material in Boonton, but does anyone know
of any other specific things?

- - Paul

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.