RE: (erielack) Athearn GP35s

I seem to recall that Kato paint has been sworn AT by a very large number of people as being pretty
much impossible to remove.  Did you try the 91% alcohol?

BTW, kids, be sure you get the 91% version when you head down to the drug store.  It comes in two
"strengths," 70% and 91%.  Seventy percent won't do much except clean things off nicely.  91% will
get after what you want to remove.

I don't mean to be patronizing, I'm only relating what it took me a while to understand.

SGL